The entire B2B marketing trailblazer community is bursting at the seams with anticipation over the next biggest event of the year, ParDreamin, the virtual, “everything Pardot in one event”.
There’ll be 60+ sessions to choose from, plus keynotes, panels, and the chance to be a part of that electric trailblazer community feeling that only the Salesforce Ohana brings.
To help you decide which sessions to bookmark to attend (or catch the recording), I compiled a list of the sessions, sorted by topic. While it does not include every session, I have categorized my picks by theme, business challenge, and marketing operations.
To make the most out of your ParDreamin experience:
- Consider current questions you have,
- The campaigns you are running,
- What your team is looking to do to scale and advance their processes,
…then map out your ParDreamin Path!
Account-based Marketing (ABM)
Streamlining an account based approach to accelerate target account conversion and renewal can mean great revenue growth for the business. Is it time to advance your ABM strategy? Find out how and attend this session.
- Day 3 11:20 am ET – The Account Based Marketing Full Revenue Funnel with Stephanie Kelly, Terminus
For organizations that have multiple brands or multiple regions across the globe that need to be kept in separate databases, these sessions are for you. Get the insights and best practices on Business Units and how to gear up for implementation.
- Day 2 12:35 pm ET – Business Units and Pardot Sandbox: Lessons Learned with Alessia Imola and Pooja Goel, BrandEd
- Day 3 12:35 pm ET – Planning For Your Pardot Business Unit Implementation with Erin Duncan, Sercante
What are your current career goals? There is so much that can be learned from fellow trailblazers and their journey. Join these sessions and get inspired on advancing to the next step in your career.
- Day 3 – 12 pm ET – Your Pardot Career Path: Panel Discussion with Ben LaMothe, Vicki Moritz-Henry, Cara Woo, Jen Stretch, and Jason Ventura
Data fuels everything, email marketing, personalization efforts, reporting, and key business decisions. If it is not kept up with, data can get out of control resulting in out-of-date lists, inaccurate reports, and perhaps the tarnishing of a brand’s reputation. Discover tips and tricks to great data management with the below sessions.
- Day 1 – 12:35 pm ET – Using B2BMA as a Data Audit Tool with Dominique Beaudin, Sercante
- Day 1 – 1:25 pm ET – Fancy Things with Query Strings: Unlocking Marketer ‘Magic’ with URL Query Parameters with Brandon Walton, Cypress Learning Solutions, Inc
- Day 2 – 11:20 am ET – Data Science & Ad Hoc Reporting from Pardot by API with Mike Creuzer, Sercante
- Day 3 1:05 pm ET – A Step Too Far? Pardot and Contacts to Multiple Accounts with Matt Lincoln, Deliveroo
GDPR, CCPA, and CAN-SPAM, are on the minds of every company. Organizations need to make sure they have proper opt-in methods, are practicing data compliance, and have processes in place for when a prospect invokes their right to be forgotten. To get a deeper understanding, check out the following sessions.
- Day 1 – 12:00 pm ET – Privacy Changes and the Future of Marketing with Joel Odom, Salesforce Pardot
- Day 2 1:05 pm ET – Beyond Unsubscribe: Managing Marketing Preferences and Staying Legally Compliant with Pardot + Salesforce with Saurabh Gupta, Cloud Compliance
Digital Transformation is the present and the future of business. It allows for data to be centralized, processes to be automated, and operational costs to be reduced, empowering businesses to reach their full potential and better serve their customers. Has this topic been a resounding theme at your strategic meetings? Then be sure to attend these sessions.
- Day 1 – 10:50 am ET – Building Successful Digital Transformation Roadmaps with Lisa Nicholas, Wipfli
- Day 2 – 10 am ET – Digital Transformation: Kalmar Marketing Automation Competencies Unleashed with Jenni Laine, Kalmar
There are so many advancements happening with email marketing, as it is one of the many ways to communicate with an organization’s target audience. Obtain some fresh ideas to bring back to your email marketing team with insights from these sessions.
- Day 1 – 12:35 pm ET – Quality Control & Testing in Pardot: The Path to Feeling Zen When Pressing Send with Jacob Filipp, LexisNexis Canada
- Day 1 – 1:05 pm ET – Hands On: How to Build a Pardot Email Engagement Dashboard in Salesforce with Karla Vince, LightBox
- Day 2 – 10:50 am ET – How to Create Dark-Mode Friendly Emails, with Ruwanthi Somatilake, WS02
- Day 2 – 11:20 am ET – Not Just for Customers: Pardot for Internal Email Campaigns with Kate Lessard, Arkus, Inc.
- Day 3 – 12:35 pm ET – How to Send a Pardot Email with Multiple Line Items, Adam Erstelle, Sercante
What is the process across sales, marketing, and customer success that happens when a prospect enters the funnel as a net new lead to when they become a customer? Leads can fall through the cracks and missed opportunities can occur when proper lead management strategy is not executed. Find out how to streamline your lead to revenue cycle with these below sessions.
- Day 1 – 11:20 am ET – How to Customize Your Pardot Form Like a Pro with Jenna Molby, Dooly
- Day 1 – 1:25 pm ET – How to Report on and Reassign Qualified Prospects from Pardot & Manage Re-engaged Contacts with Task Queues with Claudia Hoops, Tammy Begley, and Ling Lee, Destined
- Day 3 – 10:50 am ET – How to Tame Category Scoring to Produce Quality MQLs with Becky Daniel, Nelnet and Jaclyn Day, FACTS, a Nelnet Company
Do you currently have Hubspot, Marketo, or Eloqua and will soon be making the switch to Pardot? Get the insights from others that have gone through the migration process with these below presentations.
- Day 1 – 1:35 pm ET – Switching from Eloqua to Pardot with Zakk Cica, ICE Mortgage Technology
- Day 2 – 10:50 am ET – Transitioning Your Mailing System from Mailchimp to Pardot: Get the Monkey Off Your Back with Terry Haynes, CSIS
- Day 2 – 12 pm ET – Migration Panel with Kelly Ryan, Sercante and Zakk Cica, ICE Mortgage Technology
Personalization with Pardot
As buyers are experiencing personalized engagements in their B2C transactions, they expect the same in their B2B interactions, which means more than just “Hi first name.” Receive some inspiration on how to advance your personalization techniques from your fellow trailblazers!
- Day 2 – 12:35 pm ET – Leads are People Too: The Necessity of Personalization in B2B Marketing and How to Incorporate More of It with Fallon Chattaway, ClassPass & Individual Consultant
- Day 2 – 1:05 pm ET – Beyond Dynamic Content: How to Create REAL Personalization in Pardot with Andy Theimer, Feedotter
- Day 3 – 1:05 pm ET – Streamlining the Propset Experience with Dynamic Content, HTML and Snippets with Mimi (Hubbard) Claugus, Graphic Packaging
Reporting is key to understanding the campaigns that are driving results for the business and it informs leadership on the direction to go in when making essential business decisions. Get your reporting questions answered and obtain best practices from the following sessions.
- Day 1 – 10:50 am ET – Secrets & Mysteries of Campaign Influence with Bill Fetter, UnFettered Marketing
- Day 1 – 12:35 pm ET – Lead Attribution Versus Marketing Contribution with Joao Araujo, Intrum
- Day 1 – 1:25 pm ET – The Campaign Attribution Solution: Salesforce Pardot Edition with Craig Jordan, SaaScend
- Day 2 – 10:50 am ET – Marketing Reporting: Why Contact Roles Are “Mission Critical” and How to Effectively Add Them with Jen Kazin, Greenkey
- Day 2 – 10:50 am ET – Salesforce Campaigns: The Strategy Behind the Tool to Boost Your Marketing Impact with Ivo Campos and Julien Hennico, IVICUO
- Day 2 – 12:35 pm ET – How to Track UTMs from Pardot through to Salesforce Campaigns with Nicola Ray and Triana Jarman, Modern
- Day 3 – 1:25 pm ET – Demystifying Pardot B2B Marketing Analytics Plus with Jessica Pyne, Salesforce
Revenue Operations & Alignment
Aligning strategy, process, and technology across the entire buyer’s journey will only increase operational efficiencies, drive revenue, and produce a better customer experience. Is your team working to integrate their processes and align cross-departmentally? Then get the insights from these below presentations.
- Day 1 – 10:50 am ET – Not Just for Marketers: How to Adopt Pardot Throughout Your Entire Business with Vicki Moritz-Henry, Supermums
- Day 1 – 1:05 pm ET – Future-Proof Your Pardot Org through Solid Requirements Gathering with Lucy Mazalon, The DRIP and Jaime Lopez, Aiven
- Day 2 – 12:35 pm ET – Pardot + Microservices = Integrate Anything with Stephen Stouffer, SaaScend
- Day 3 – 10:50 am ET – Supporting Your Customer Success Team with Pardot with Kelli Meador, Invado Solutions
- Day 3 – 11:20 am ET – Creating Success Through Consistency with Ashley Anger, Coastal Cloud
- Day 3 – 12:35 pm ET – Bridging the Gap Between Paid Ads and Pipeline with Jennifer Lynn Schneider and Jeff Ostenson, Qualified
Webinars & Event Marketing
Are you seeing successful results from your webinars and virtual events? There are so many ways to approach execution and small areas that can be fine tuned to drive more revenue for the business from these types of campaigns. Understand how from the following sessions.
- Day 3 – 12:35 pm ET – The Great Webinar Bonanza: What I Learned Scaling from 1 to 20 Webinars Per Quarter with Jaime Lopez, Aiven
- Day 3 – 1:05 pm ET – Ramping Up Your Webinar Strategy into a Full-blown Growth Driver with Tina Katic-Michalos, Olivier Courchesne, and David Canedo, Sika
ParDreamin is Fast Approaching!
ParDreamin is around the corner, so enjoy planning out your path to get the utmost value out of this amazing event! See you there!