Our influencers are recruited based on their experience, which covers a wide range of Salesforce topics, as well as their overall presence within the community. The program offers a variety of opportunities – from webinars to eBooks, there is something for everyone.
Influencers are expected to attend planning meetings with the Salesforce Ben team and sponsors, while providing meaningful insights to contribute to content creation.
Are you eligible?
We are constantly collaborating with sponsors to create high quality content for the Salesforce community.
We take our review process seriously, so to be considered for the Salesforce Ben Influencer program, you’ll need:
- Proven knowledge of a specific topic (if applicable)
- A strong social media and/or YouTube presence (1,000+ followers)
- Writing credits on the Salesforce Ben website
What’s in it for you?
Companies in the Salesforce ecosystem are more than happy to provide compensation for your expertise and input – compensation will generally depend on your level of experience and reach in the community.
- Build your brand and collaborate with other influencers
- Receive compensation
- Work with top ISVs in the ecosystem
If you have any questions about our wide range of services, please get in touch with Marketing Manager, Julia Solis.