Do the letters A and I ring any bells? How about G, P, and T? With so many artificial intelligence announcements floating around in the ether, we’d be surprised if these weren’t your keyboard’s top taps!
To help make sense of the latest updates and enhancements, Salesforce will be hosting a special AI Day to “unveil the future of trusted enterprise AI”. OK Salesforce, you have our attention…
What Is Salesforce AI Day?
So, what does an “AI Day” look like? Well, it will be available to stream via Salesforce+, making this exclusive event nice and accessible for the whole ecosystem. Attendees can expect to see “game-changing announcements, live demos, and insightful conversations” as Salesforce CEO and Co-Founder, Marc Benioff, sits down with a host of AI visionaries to discuss the future!
Due to take place on June 12 (6:30pm GMT+1), you can add the event to your calendar here.
Salesforce Appoint a Head of AI
With a seemingly infinite torrent of exciting new enhancements, Salesforce have made the decision to appoint an expert – someone to lead the AI conversation and help customers to embrace opportunities. Meet Clara Shih, the CEO of Salesforce AI.
Keen to keep up with AI in the ecosystem? Put Salesforce’s AI Day in your calendar.
If you’re interested in learning more about recent AI announcements, here’s some further reading to sink your teeth into:
- Can ChatGPT Replace a Salesforce Admin?
- Top Use Cases for ChatGPT in the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Salesforce Unveils Slack GPT and New Workflow Builder
- Salesforce Introduces Tableau Pulse (Tableau GPT): Generative AI for Analytics
- What Are the Implications of GPT AI on the Salesforce Platform?
- Integrating OpenAI’s ChatGPT With the Salesforce AppExchange