The news that we’ve been waiting for – dates for Salesforce’s main events have been announced, including their flagship conference, Dreamforce, and World Tour chapters in multiple regions around the globe.
Last week’s SFB Weekly celebrated Salesforce events returning, in-person – coincidentally, the dates are now available. We’ve been on the “edge of our seats” in excited anticipation for months!
- Dreamforce 2022 dates: Sept. 20-22, 2022. Details coming soon. Dreamforce is Salesforce’s main conference which takes place in San Francisco annually. Attracting 170,000+ attendees (in non-COVID times), and taking place over multiple days, it qualifies as one of the largest tech conferences globally. We’ll update our “Ultimate Guide to Dreamforce 2022” as soon as we hear more!
- World Tour Special: March 8, 2022. A virtual, World Tour kick-off to mark Salesforce’s 23rd birthday. Get a first look at Salesforce’s vision for 2022, hear from top executives, and more. Streaming here.
- World Tour Paris: March 30, 2022. Register now.
- World Tour Sydney: April 7, 2022. Register now.
- World Tour DC: April 12, 2022. Register now.
- TrailblazerDX: April 27-28, 2022. TrailheaDX renamed, expect this conference aimed at Salesforce Admins and Developers to be greater than ever before. Register now.
- Connections: June 8-9, 2022. Salesforce’s digital marketing and commerce event of the year – the go-to conference for Salesforce marketers. Takes place in a US city each year, 2022 TBC. Register now.
- World Tour London: June 16, 2022. Register now.
- World Tour NYC: June 23, 2022. Register now.
Virtual events during the pandemic proved that Salesforce, its partner ecosystem, and community could all adapt and innovate at the same time. Having said that, we’ve missed the energy and spontaneity of in-person interactions – there really is no substitute, especially when it comes to Salesforce events.
Check out our Salesforce Events 2022 page that brings together Salesforce-hosted and community organized events, in one place.