Go, go, go! It’s official – Dreamforce ’23 is happening and the save-the-date form is live! Head over to the landing page here to begin your registration process.
After the success of Dreamforce ’22, you won’t want to miss next years event…
Dreamforce 2023 is due to take place September 12–14 in San Francisco.
At present, the save-the-date form is live, enabling you to sign up so that you are the first to know when ticket sales go live.
Why Attend Dreamforce?
Salesforce’s flagship conference, Dreamforce is the highlight of the year for many professionals in the ecosystem. With countless workshops, networking opportunities, and parties galore – not to mention a famous musical headliner – Dreamforce is a much-loved event that attracts tens of thousands of Trailblazers to San Francisco every year.
To get a full overview of why Dreamforce is such a special event, you can check out our Complete Guide to Dreamforce. For now, here is a quick summary…
Dreamforce’s main focus is education, and each day is full to the brim with presentations by Salesforce experts and influencers. You will find presentations on every product, industry, and discipline, helping you upskill your own knowledge, and deliver ROI for your organization.
In addition to Salesforce speakers, you can also expect to see world-class influencers. Previous years have included Barrack and Michelle Obama, David Beckham, and Stephen Curry.
A huge variety of individuals attend Dreamforce… admins, architects, AppExchange vendors, consultancies, entrepreneurs, and everyone in between.
This is a great opportunity to meet your peers, learn from them, and make connections and friendships that last a lifetime.
Dreamforce is hosted at the Moscone Centre in San Francisco, and they go all out to create an immersive experience when it comes to Salesforce! For a start, the attention to detail and the production value are out of this world.
You can also expect a huge variety of things going on, from booths with Salesforce experts where you can enjoy Q&As, to areas where you can complete Trailhead challenges and win prizes. As well as chill out zones where you can take a break and speak to people.
Dreamforce isn’t all work work work. Salesforce leaves plenty of room for you to let off some steam and meet your fellow conference attendees in a more casual setting.
You can expect networking drinks every evening, which are hosted by Salesforce and AppExchange partners, as well as the main event, “Dreamfest”. This is usually hosted at the Oracle Stadium and will include a huge headliner performance. Previous acts have included Metallica, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and The Killers.
How to Prepare for Dreamforce 2023
It’s not silly to start preparing for Dreamforce ’23… here are a few things to consider doing now:
Book Your Hotel
Hotels are already in high demand, with many sold out. That said, there are likely to be hotels available via registration when you are able to officially purchase your ticket.
Take a look at:
- Official Dreamforce Hotels: When registration is open to purchase tickets for Dreamforce, you will be presented with a range of hotels to book alongside your ticket. Salesforce has agreements in place with these hotels that allow them to get a preferential rate for their attendees. While these accommodations may not be cheap, they should be relatively reasonable.
- Hotel Comparison Sites: If the Dreamforce hotels don’t take your fancy (or if they are sold out), hotel comparison websites are a fairly safe bet. Booking.com, Hotels.com, Kayak, and Expedia are all good options, but it’s worth noting that these are likely to be more expensive than the Dreamforce hotels.
- Alternative Accommodation: Sites like Airbnb, FlipKey, and Vrbo are great alternatives to hotels as you can rent a whole property or a private room – perfect if you are traveling in a group and would rather have that ‘home away from home’ vibe.
- Hostels: Although you might be picturing dormitories packed full of people, there are plenty of great luxury hostels in San Francisco available for a fraction of the price – you can even book your own private room. HI San Francisco is just a 5-minute walk to Moscone, and it’s bound to be full of Dreamforce attendees!
- Out of Town: If none of the above options work for you, San Fran’s BART system will deliver you to Moscone from various places outside the city center. These will be a lot cheaper than neighboring hotels to Moscone, and you will only be looking at around 30 minutes of travel time.
Make Your Business Case to Attend Dreamforce 2023
Dreamforce is a large financial commitment and involves taking time away from the office. If you need help convincing your boss to send you to this mega-event, check out the Salesforce “Convince Your Boss Letter“. This provides a template that can be forwarded to your boss, which focuses on delivering ROI to your organization as a result of attending the event.
To learn more about this amazing event, check out our Complete Guide to Dreamforce, and the Salesforce Ben team hopes to see you there!
Got any questions or comments about Dreamforce? Let us know below…