Conversational Marketing has emerged as a new software category. So what is it? In this post we’ll explain the basics of Conversational Marketing and demonstrate how you can effectively integrate your Conversational Marketing program with Salesforce.
What is Conversational Marketing?
Conversational Marketing helps companies have real-time sales conversations with website visitors. There are two key components of a Conversational Marketing program:
- Human-led conversations: Fast-track qualified website visitors to live conversations with sales reps.
- Chatbots: Use Chatbots to automate processes and scale website visitor engagement. Chatbots are great for surfacing content, asking qualification questions, and booking meetings with your sales team.
Businesses are investing in Conversational Marketing to generate more pipeline, shorten sales cycles, and ultimately make the buying experience easier.
Conversational Marketing helps you engage your most important prospects and contacts in real-time sales conversations.
Qualified is a Conversational Marketing platform that’s purpose-built for Salesforce. With Qualified you use Salesforce data to qualify visitors, trigger experiences, and personalize conversations; you can also automatically update records in Salesforce after conversations.
How it Works
Now to the fun part. Here’s how Conversational Marketing works, including how it works with Salesforce.
Sales reps can see all Salesforce and Pardot data associated with a website visitor, see how they’re browsing your site, and jump into live chat or a phone call
- Alert reps when qualified visitors arrive on your site: Notify your sales team the moment a qualified visitor arrives on your site. Your business has complete control over who is qualified; you can qualify visitors based on Salesforce data, firmographic data, campaign engagement, or website browsing behavior.
- See a complete picture of website visitors: If the website visitor is cookied by Pardot or has provided an email address that is associated with an existing Salesforce Contact or Lead, sales reps can instantly see all Pardot and Sales Cloud data associated with that visitor.
- Watch a live view of browsing behavior: Sales reps can see exactly how each website visitor is browsing their site. They can watch them scroll through a page, highlight words, mouse around, and then start a conversation at exactly the right moment.
- Engage visitors with live chat and phone call: Sales reps can engage website visitors with live chat and easily transition to a phone call. Either party can initiate these actions and the call can happen over the web or via direct phone call.
- Set up Chatbots to engage visitors: Set up Chatbots to help you scale. Chatbots can capture leads, surface content, ask qualification questions, or book meetings with your sales team.
- Update records in Salesforce: Everytime a website visitor engages in a conversation, either with a human or bot, you can sync data into Salesforce or Pardot. Create or update prospects, leads, or contacts, add members to a campaign, and log activities.
5 Must-Do Conversational Marketing Use Cases
Here are the top five Conversational Marketing use cases.
- Prioritize golden campaigns and pages: Engage with website visitors who come from high-spend marketing campaigns or are exploring high-converting webpages, like your pricing page.
- Talk to sales-ready Pardot prospects: Meet with Pardot prospects who have a healthy prospect score, einstein behavior score, or grade.
- Meet with Account-Based Marketing target accounts: Immediately talk to visitors who work for one of your target accounts.
- Engage with visitors who submit a form: Route new leads to a live conversation if they fit your ideal industry, title, or company size.
- Meeting Booker Bots: Set up bots to ask qualification questions and offer qualified visitors a meeting with your sales team if you reps are currently offline.
Use Chatbots to qualify visitors and book sales meetings
Conversational Marketing helps you engage your most important website visitors in real-time sales conversations. Integrate your Conversational Marketing platform with Salesforce to take advantage of all of your existing prospect and customer data and track conversations through the funnel. Watch this video to see how Qualified works or visit the Qualified website to talk with our team or book a time to meet at Dreamforce ‘19!