Salesforce have introduced new Commerce Cloud tools to embrace generative AI and data-driven insights to optimize every customer interaction — increasing loyalty and driving revenue.
Released at this year’s NRF, these innovations will combine customer data into one, trusted platform to increase experiences for shoppers and retailers. This, of course, is powered and engineered by the Einstein 1 platform. It natively connects all customer information to efficiently respond to customer queries. Also, Einstein ensures brand voice consistently and real-time context to deliver a top-level marketer experience.
With the increasing importance of AI in the retail industry, effectively utilizing customer data will become a key differentiator for businesses seeking to provide the best possible experiences for their customers.
What’s New for Commerce Cloud Customers?
- Generative Page Designer: Uses generative AI-powered natural language prompts to build, customize, and design ecommerce sites and pages faster.
- Return Insights in Order Management: Analyzes data, looks at patterns in returns activity, and uses AI to prompt retailers to make product display changes that minimize future returns.
- Global Promotion Management: Helps retailers bring together customer marketing and promotions data with predictive insights to forecast potential promotion revenue and coordinate pricing and rewards initiatives.
- Referral Marketing: Helps brands launch referral programs and quickly improve conversion with pre-built templates and a built-in ‘Likely to Refer’ AI tool.
- Copilot for Shoppers: A generative AI assistant powering personalized conversations to help shoppers discover products and make purchases faster.
With Salesforce’s latest tools, retailers will have access to some cutting-edge technology that is destined to improve the way businesses handle customer queries and stay ahead of the curve.
In addition, Salesforce has also launched new solutions for retail media, theft, real estate, and employee productivity designed to help retailers create new revenue streams and better manage operations. You can find more details on these innovations in the newsroom post here.