Mock Exam Questions
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The credential for day-to-day Pardot mastery.
A feature-focused credential, including lead scoring, email marketing, and lead generation.
- 60 Multiple Choice Questions,
- 90-minute time limit (105 in the real exam),
- If a checkbox is present, more than one answer is required,
- 68% is the official passing score.
The exam will test your knowledge on:
- The Prospect lifecycle: visitors vs. prospects, plus Prospect Audits,
- Relationship between Pardot and Salesforce,
- Emails: vs. Email Templates, and reporting metrics (Engagement History),
- Pardot forms & landing pages: use cases and reporting metrics (Engagement History),
- Lists and differences between both types,
- Engagement Studio: components, how to update a program,
- Scoring and Grading,
- Automation: completion actions, segmentation rules, page actions, custom redirects,
- B2B Marketing Analytics: interpret standard dashboards.
- Pardot Einstein: feature overview, vs. standard Pardot score.
- Pardot fields: create, edit, and map to Salesforce fields,
- Pardot Recycle Bin.