There are 5 Pardot email templates you can use straight away with the Lightning email builder, thanks to the package released by Salesforce Labs (an incredible program inside Salesforce for employees to create and share app, on the AppExchange, for free).
Pardot emails got a makeover with the Lightning Email Experience, which landed late summer 2019. The majority of marketers have embraced the drag-and-drop experience since then, as it offers major improvements beyond the Pardot Classic email builder. However, every marketer knows that it’s nice to have the tech, but it’s of little use without content to fuel it! There’s a gap to bridge that Pardot employees have taken upon themselves to fulfill with the Getting Started Email Bundle for Pardot.
Pardot Pardot Lightning Email Templates
These ready-made email templates can be used either for one-off, standalone email sends, or as part of an automated process (Engagement Studio, automation rules).
You’ll find templates for common use cases (numbered in the typical sending order):
- Welcome email (text): for one-to-one sends from an assigned user (eg. lead owner), seeming personalized, with plain text imitation styling.
- Welcome email (marketing-style): for a more branded look from a general user (eg. [email protected]).
- “Getting started resources”: to send a collection of resources to mature prospects/new customers. Can also be used as a newsletter.
- Promotional offer: showcase a product, service, or promotional offer. Designed to hook prospects who haven’t engaged.
- Thank you email: a short auto-responder, “thanks and we’ll get back to you shortly”
- The email templates are fully responsive 😄 so there’s no risk your emails won’t adjust according to any devices the recipient may use.
- Don’t require code to customize 🎨 thanks to the Lightning builder’s rows, drag-and-drop components, etc.
- Guided experience, with design tips, prospect personalization, and recommended image dimensions included.
- Compatible with all major email clients including Outlook (a notoriously difficult email client to design for).
- Section to include the text version that gets sent alongside your styled email in case the recipient can’t load HTML, for smart watches and to increase your chances to successfully pass spam filters.