The year begins with one more acquisition for Salesforce. roundCorner signed a definitive agreement with Salesforce on 14th Jan’19.
Rob Acker, CEO, Salesforce.org quipped, “Through our technology, industry expertise and employee volunteerism, Salesforce.org is dedicated to empowering the social good sector. Together, Salesforce.org and roundCorner will further power our community of customers with solutions to advance their missions.”
RoundCorner is headquartered in Villanova, Philadelphia with offices in New York and California. It’s an innovative company providing nonprofits and foundations access to the best technology exclusively built for them. Thus, equipping nonprofits for mission achievement while staying abreast with the modern technological advancements. roundCorner is a Salesforce Platinum App Innovation Partner (AIP) and the first Salesforce.org Platinum App Partner for the nonprofit fundraising market in North America. roundCorner is also a Salesforce Ventures portfolio company. In 2015, roundCorner committed to corporate philanthropy by joining Pledge 1%.
Solutions offered by roundCorner:
- CRM and Fundraising for Constituent Centered Nonprofits:
- Helps in establishing 360 degrees view of the constituent.
- Instrumental in planning and executing events via NGO Connect.
- Provides insights about the constituent and their networks
- Simplify recruiting and management of the volunteers.
- Easier management of gifts including online and offline in single application
- CRM and Grants Management for Foundations
- Efficient collaboration with grantees
- Streamlined review process via FoundationConnect’s Reviewer Portal
- Dashboards and reports for providing insights of the progress of grants.
- Single Source of Truth for Constituent Information Management
- Managed Services and Support
roundCorner’s acquisition is touted to supercharge Salesforce Non-Profit cloud, Education and Philanthropy cloud offerings with their expertise and experience. It is also expected to bring about the necessary enhancements to the current fundraising, alumni and donor outreach.
roundCorner is the newest member to join the Salesforce’s acquisition bandwagon further strengthening the diversity of the platform offerings. Gone are the days when Salesforce was instrumental in only automating the enterprise Sales and service processes. With this acquisition, Non-Profits can also leverage Salesforce platform tailor made as per their needs without any hassle.