With the huge quantity of content Salesforce produces, Salesforce+ is news that the Trailblazer Community will welcome – a platform that will centralize Salesforce’s live experiences, original series, podcasts, and other programming. Think of Salesforce+ as Netflix meets Trailhead.
This ‘Netflix-like’ experience will be truly tested when Salesforce+ will stream 100+ hours of content from the jam-packed, around-the-clock Dreamforce ’21 agenda, taking place in September. Salesforce+ will help make the Dreamforce experience more personalized with live and on-demand content that viewers can tailor to their interests – by roles, industry, or topics.
There are plans to leverage Salesforce+ for all major Salesforce events, including the Success Anywhere World Tour, Connections, and TrailheaDX.
Salesforce Studios to Produce Original Series
With “Salesforce Studios” opening its (virtual) doors, there’s no doubt Salesforce is doubling down on developing original content. This team, consisting of writers, editors, directors, and producers, will grow significantly.
And they have their work cut out. Following in the footsteps of major industry disruptors, such as Netflix and Amazon, Salesforce is teasing us with the promise of many more original series. Here are the series that are available to ‘binge watch’ today:
- “Leading Through Change” launched in March 2020 as a weekly program focusing on how business leaders were dealing with the global pandemic.
- “Connections” showcases some of the most innovative marketers from companies like IBM, Levi’s, and GoFundMe. Salesforce President and CMO Sarah Franklin talks with some of the best and brightest marketing minds about how they are connecting with their audiences in a whole new way.
- “The Inflection Point” features CEOs from leading brands sharing how their personal backstories, professional influences and values inform their leadership. Hosted by Salesforce EVP Monica Langley, who spent 27 years as a reporter at The Wall Street Journal, the series takes an inside look at how the chief executives of companies, including Coca-Cola, PayPal, Ford, and Workday, became who they are today.
- “Boss Talks” is a career advice series hosted by Salesforce’s Chief Philanthropy Officer Ebony Beckwith and designed to inspire professional growth. Beckwith dives into topics such as dealing with imposter syndrome and unlocking workplace authenticity.
- “Simply Put” is a short-form video series hosted by Emmanuel Acho that makes complex business problems easy to understand, focusing on topics like how to build an ecommerce business and how to grow digital sales.
Watch this space! We’ll be updating this article as we find out more juicy details about this new streaming service for Trailblazers.
“Over the last 18 months, we reimagined our events, shifting them to all-digital brand experiences and introduced new, relevant, original content. Just as brands like Disney, Netflix and Peloton have done with streaming services for consumers, Salesforce+ is providing an always-on, business media platform that builds trusted relationships with customers and a sense of belonging for the business community.” Sarah Franklin, President and Chief Marketing Officer, Salesforce