Considering the freelance work-life but don’t know where to start? This mini-series will show you how to run a Salesforce freelance business, digging into real world discussions of how to start and thrive as a Salesforce freelancer.
- How Ankit began his freelancing career.
- The number of hours per week a freelancer should expect to spend on non-billable administrative and marketing activities (hint: it’s often more than people expect).
- How freelancers can use project retrospectives to identify areas for professional growth.
- The importance of being aligned with your clients on values and goals.
- Why Ankit prefers hourly billing to fixed cost billing.
- How to determine your hourly rate.
- How to build a professional development plan as a freelancer.
- The importance of setting boundaries with clients, and how to do it effectively.
About Your Host
Brian Shea is a Salesforce Architect and self-employed consultant. Read more…
Find the other episodes on the podcast home page.