Salesforce Events 2023
The news that we’ve been waiting for: dates for Salesforce’s main events have been announced, including their flagship conference, Dreamforce, and the next Connections event.
Virtual events during the pandemic proved that Salesforce, its partner ecosystem, and community could all adapt and innovate at the same time. Now that we’ve had in-person events back for a little while, it’s undeniable that they are still perfect for learning, networking, and connecting to each other in the ecosystem. Roll on 2023.
The main Salesforce events season will run from March to June, with the next Dreamforce happening in September 2023. Here’s which Salesforce-hosted and community-organized events are happening, and when:
Salesforce Events in 2023
- Cactusforce: January 19-20, 2023. A community conference for and by Salesforce developers, architects, and configurators. This event is held both in Arizona, US, and online.
- Japan Dreamin’: January 28, 2023. Japan Dreamin’ is known as a ‘glocal’ Salesforce community event. A great place for Trailblazers in different regions to network and learn, this event will be held in Tokyo, Japan.
- World Tour Sydney: March 1, 2023. The Salesforce World Tour is coming to Sydney! This popular event brings together Salesforce customers, partners, employees, and all-round Trailblazers for a day of networking, learning, and sharing innovation. You can attend this event in Sydney, AUS, or online on Salesforce+.
- Snowforce: March 2-3, 2023. This two-day conference combines skiing, snowshoeing, and Salesforce networking. Cool right? This event will take place in Salt Lake City, UT, US.
- TrailblazerDX: March 7-8, 2023. The event for Salesforce developers, admins, architects, partners, entrepreneurs, and students. This event will be held in San Francisco, US.
- Interconnect Israel: March 21-28, 2023. Interconnect Israel is an 8-day trip dedicated to volunteering, learning, and professional networking. It will take place across different locations in Israel, starting in Tel Aviv.
- Kiwi Dreaming: March 23, 2023. The first Kiwi Dreaming event! Held in Tāmaki Makaurau/Auckland, this one day event is community-led is very exciting for the Trailblazers of New Zealand.
- Education Summit: April 10-11, 2023. With 50+ sessions, visitors can learn about the latest innovations and engage with a community of educators. The event will take place in Texas, US.
- DevOps Dreamin’: April 18-19, 2023. DevOps Dreamin’ is the largest community event for teams building on Salesforce. This event will take place in Chicago, IL, US.
- World Tour Washington D.C: April 19, 2023. World Tour is coming to Washington D.C! With over 90 amazing sessions to explore, you’re guaranteed to get the most out of your experience. This event will take place in Washington D.C, US. You can also catch it on Salesforce+.
- World Tour Munich: April 26, 2023. World Tour is coming to Munich! Connect, learn, and explore at this Salesforce event, held in the vibrant Paulaner am Nockherberg, Munich.
- Albanian Dreamin‘: April 29, 2023. Albanian Dreamin’ gathers Trailblazers from all across the world in beautiful Albania to learn, network, and have fun. This event will take place in Tirana, Albania.
- World Tour NYC: May 4, 2023. Salesforce World Tour NYC promises ‘magical keynotes, immersive experiences, and stories of customer success.’ Catch it in New York City, US, or stream it on Salesforce+.
- MidAtlanticDreamin’: May 8, 2023. Mid-Atlantic Dreamin’ is a community-led conference for Salesforce professionals, focusing particularly on experienced developers, configurators, and architects. This event will be held in Philadelphia, PA, US.
- Tableau Conference: May 9-11, 2023. The 3 day, bumper-filled Tableau Conference is the place to be for budding data lovers to learn about Tableau, connect, have fun, and give back. This event will be held in Las Vegas, NV, US, but you can also tune in on Salesforce+.
- CenCal Dreamin’: May 11, 2023. The 4th annual CenCal Dreamin’ is back, and with even more great experiences for users, admins, and executives looking to learn more about Salesforce. This event will take place in Downtown Fresno, CA, US.
- AppExchange Live: May 11, 2023. AppExchange Live is an event dedicated to leading enterprise B2B Marketplace for software applications. Come and find out about some of the top industry apps you could be missing out on, in London, UK.
- World Tour Essentials (Asia): May 11, 2023. World Tour Essentials is a jam-packed conference aimed to give you a great taste of Salesforce learning and networking, all in one day. Catch in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
- World Tour Paris: May 16, 2023. The Salesforce World Tour comes to Paris Expo Porte de Versailles in May, and is a must-attend event for the French (and beyond!) Salesforce community. This event will be held in Paris, France.
- World Tour Essentials (Dubai): May 18, 2023. This event brings together Trailblazers in Dubai to network, learn, and experience an official Salesforce event. It will be held in the Madinat Jumeirah Conference Centre, Dubai.
- Texas Dreamin’: May 18-19, 2023. Texas Dreamin is a Texas-sized community-led conference that provides knowledge and inspiration while celebrating anyone who uses Salesforce! This event will be held in Texas, US.
- India Dreamin’: May 20, 2023. India Dreamin’ is the place to be to get stuck into Salesforce in India. With an impressive panel, keynotes, live demos and more, this is a real for-all event. Catch it in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- World Tour Amsterdam: May 23, 2023. With 40-plus sessions from trailblazing industry leaders, this World Tour event is not one to miss. It will be held in Taets, Zaandam, Amsterdam.
- Czech Dreamin’: May 26, 2023. Community-led event about Salesforce technology in Czech Republic. This one-day event in English is not just for Czech community but everyone. This event will be held in Prague, Czech Republic.
- World Tour Essentials (Lausanne): June 6, 2023. Meet 1000+ decision makers and experts and learn in over 30 sessions all about delivering the best for your customers. This event will be held in the SwissTech Convention Center, Ecublens.
- Connections 2023: June 7-8, 2023. An official Salesforce event all about digital marketing and commerce. This event will be held in Chicago, US.
- Buckeye Dreamin’: June 7-9, 2023. Buckeye Dreamin’ is Ohio’s jam-packed conference for Salesforce Admins, Developers, and Users. It will be held in Columbus, Ohio, US.
- London’s Calling: June 9, 2023. Europe’s largest community-led event for Salesforce professionals is back after another successful year. It will be held in London, UK.
- Dreamin’ in Color: June 14-16, 2023. A conference open to all people who support the development and growth of Black Salesforce professionals and entrepreneurs. Held in Raleigh, US.
- YeurDreamin’: June 16, 2023. YeurDreamin’ is the very first community-led event for Salesforce professionals in Benelux. It will be held in Brussels, Belgium.
- World Tour Essentials (Brussels): June 20, 2023. This World Tour Essentials event brings together big names and big ideas on making sure your company is fully future-proofed. It will be held in Tour & Taxis, Brussels.
- Connected Communities LATAM: June 22, 2023. Connected Communities LATAM is a conference by MuleSoft, that unites MuleSoft, Salesforce, Slack, and Tableau communities to showcase collaboration and innovation. Catch this event virtually on the website.
- World Tour London: June 29, 2023. Join Trailblazers from every industry and learn new strategies to exceed customer expectations in the over 70 sessions. Catch it at the ExCeL, London, or online at Salesforce+.
- Southeast Dreamin’: June 29-30, 2023. Southeast Dreamin’ is a community lead multi-day conference. Attendees will get to experience hands-on trainings, sessions on a wide variety of Salesforce topics, key notes from exciting members of the community, and much more! Held in Atlanta, Georgia, US.
- World Tour Hamburg: July 4, 2023. Take part in over 50 sessions centered around how AI, data and CRM can help you become a customer company and future-proof you for success. Catch this event at Shed 52, Hamburg.
- Forcelandia: July 12-13, 2023. A pleasant mix of APIs and IPAs, Forcelandia treats you to excellent topics on the Salesforce platform’s programmatic side. This event will be held in Portland, US.
- Tahoe Dreamin’: July 20 – 21. Tickets coming soon. Held in Lake Tahoe, US.
- GPT Dreamin’: August 7-11, 2023. Possibly the newest event on our list, GPT Dreamin’ is a virtual event dedicated to generative AI/GPT for Salesforce org management. Catch the event on the official website.
- Midwest Dreamin’: August 16-18, 2023. Midwest Dreamin’ is the original community conference organized by regional Community Group leaders for the Midwest to encourage learning and networking. This event is held in Minneapolis, US.
- WITness Success: August 18-19, 2023. The definitive event for Salesforce Women in Tech! This Women in Tech (WIT) event for the worldwide Salesforce ecosystem will help 200+ attendees learn, network, grow. This event is held in Minneapolis, US.
- Life Sciences Dreamin’: August 24-25, 2023. Life Sciences Dreamin’ is an educational conference Sales, Marketing, RevOps, and C-Suite professionals from Life Sciences organizations who are using Salesforce.com and related sales and marketing technology. This event is held in Fort Lauderdale, US.
- Mile High Dreamin’: August 30-31. Mile High Dreamin’ is the Salesforce community-led event to be at if you’re anywhere near Colorado. This event will be held in Denver, Colorado, US.
- Dreamforce: September 12-14, 2023. The biggest Salesforce event of the year, and certainly not one to miss. You can catch it in San Francisco, US, or online on Salesforce+.
- Rambleforce: September 29-October 1, 2023. This second Rambleforce event aims to ‘bring the love of the great outdoors with technology’. Expect a great Salesforce learning experience in the great outdoors. This event will be held in the Lake District, UK.
- Northeast Dreamin’: October 5-6, 2023. The 5th annual Northeast Dreamin will be all about swapping best practices, learning new features, listening to inspirational speakers and networking with other Salesforce users in the area just like you. It will be held in Manchester, New Hampshire, US.
- North Africa Dreamin’: October 21, 2023. North Africa Dreamin’ is the #1 Salesforce community conference in Africa. It will take in place in Casablanca, Morocco.
- Florida Dreamin’: October 22-24, 2023. Bringing the Ohana spirit directly to Central Florida, Florida Dreamin’ is a community-led Salesforce conference designed to bring you relevant content, training, and opportunities galore. This event will be held on Clearwater Beach, Florida, US.
- Higher Ed Dreamin’: November 8, 2023. Higher Ed Dreamin’ is a virtual Salesforce event focused on Salesforce, tech, and the Higher Education sector. Catch it live on the Higher Ed Dreamin’ site on November 8th.
- World Tour Tokyo: November 28-29, 2023. The Salesforce World Tour will be coming to Tokyo, Japan in November! More information is coming soon about this event.
- French Touch Dreamin’: November 30, 2023. French Touch Dreamin’ is a European Salesforce event independently organized by the community. It takes place in Paris, France.
- World Tour New York: Details TBC.
Types of Salesforce Events
Starting with the largest Salesforce events, there are:
- Dreamforce: Salesforce’s main conference takes place in San Francisco annually. Attracting 170,000+ attendees (in non-COVID times), and taking place over multiple days, it qualifies as one of the largest tech conferences globally. Salesforce pretty much shuts down the city of San Francisco for a week whilst attendees flood the city to learn and network.
- World Tour: As the name suggests, World Tour chapters happen in major cities across the world including New York, London, Paris, Sydney. These are one-day events with 10,000k+ attendees that take inspiration from Dreamforce.
- Specialized Events: Salesforce hosts specific, but still large-scale events for certain specialists. Take TrailblazerDX (formerly TrailheaDX), which is aimed at Salesforce Admins and Developers. Or Connections, the go-to conference for Salesforce Marketers (digital marketing and commerce).
- Basecamps: Similar to World Tours, but on a smaller scale and hosted in smaller cities across the world.
- Community Events: A decade ago you may have found only two or three of these community organized events – now, you will find them all across the globe. Organizers dedicate their own time and energy to making these events a reality, fueled by their passion for knowledge sharing.
- Salesforce User Groups: There are thousands of user groups across the globe. These groups typically meet up once a month for presentations from other group members and discussions on trends and pain points. You will find that larger cities will have one group for every specialization.
New to Salesforce Events?
Many of our readers will be attending Salesforce events this year for the first time. Here at SalesforceBen.com, we collate advice from community members – the most die-hard Dreamforce fans – to help you make the most of these incredible opportunities, with confidence. We love Dreamforce and World Tour season, and so will you.
DreamOle will be in Seville March 31st! https://dreamole.es/es/
Hey Lucy! ♀️
Thanks for sharing about the Salesforce Events 2023!
I’m really excited to see what’s in store for the upcoming year. I’ve always found Salesforce events to be super informative and valuable for my professional development. I’m sure this year’s events will be no different. Can’t wait to see what topics will be covered and what new features will be announced!
World Tour Sydney is 1 March 2023
Salesforce World Tour dates in DC and NYC have been announced, too:
World Tour D.C. April 19, 2023
World Tour NYC May 4, 2023
More at https://www.salesforce.com/events/
Northeast Dreamin’ is in Manchester NH – Oct 5 and 6 2023 – https://northeastdreamin.com/
Singapore Dreamin’ coming in July! Keep an eye on the website for more info: https://singaporedreamin.com/
The Singapore Dreamin’ event is coming in July! Keep an eye on the website for more info: https://singaporedreamin.com/
Any word on whether the education summit is still happening?
Hi Walter. It looks like it’s headed to Texas. Thanks for the nudge – we’ll add this to our page: https://www.salesforce.org/events/education-summit/
Is there a comprehensive regional conference list? Off the top of my head you’re missing FL Dreamin’, Southeast Dreamin’, and Northeast Dreamin’.
Hi there, thanks for flagging these. We don’t have a regional list at present, but we always aim to update our page when we hear about the various events happening around the world.
Are there Sales Cloud events held annually for users?
We are also holding the 2nd annual, Higher Ed Dreamin event in November. This is virtual, and will take place on Nov 8, 2023. Our site is http://www.highereddreamin.com. Thank you for this list!
World Tour Essentials Asia 2023 – Thursday, 11 May 2023 | Marina Bay Sands
Looks like there’s a typo on the dates for Rambleforce (Lake District, UK). According to their website, the 2023 event will take place 29 September to 1st October.