The news that we’ve been waiting for: dates for Salesforce’s main events have been announced, including their flagship conference, Dreamforce, and the next Connections event.
Virtual events during the pandemic proved that Salesforce, its partner ecosystem, and community could all adapt and innovate at the same time. Now that we’ve had in-person events back for a little while, it’s undeniable that they are still perfect for learning, networking, and connecting to each other in the ecosystem. Roll on 2023.
The main Salesforce events season will run from March to June, with the next Dreamforce happening in September 2023. Here’s which Salesforce-hosted and community-organized events are happening, and when:
Salesforce Events in 2023
- Cactusforce: January 19-20, 2023. A community conference for and by Salesforce developers, architects, and configurators. This event is held both in Arizona, US, and online.
- Japan Dreamin’: January 28, 2023. Japan Dreamin’ is known as a ‘glocal’ Salesforce community event. A great place for Trailblazers in different regions to network and learn, this event will be held in Tokyo, Japan.
- Snowforce: March 2-3, 2023. This two-day conference combines skiing, snowshoeing, and Salesforce networking. Cool right? This event will take place in Salt Lake City, UT, US.
- TrailblazerDX: March 7-8, 2023. The event for Salesforce developers, admins, architects, partners, entrepreneurs, and students. This event will be held in San Francisco, US.
- Interconnect Israel: March 21-28, 2023. Interconnect Israel is an 8-day trip dedicated to volunteering, learning, and professional networking. It will take place across different locations in Israel, starting in Tel Aviv.
- Kiwi Dreaming: March 23, 2023. The first Kiwi Dreaming event! Held in Tāmaki Makaurau/Auckland, this one day event is community-led is very exciting for the Trailblazers of New Zealand.
- Education Summit: April 10-11, 2023. With 50+ sessions, visitors can learn about the latest innovations and engage with a community of educators. The event will take place in Texas, US.
- Albanian Dreamin‘: April 29, 2023. Albanian Dreamin’ gathers Trailblazers from all across the world in beautiful Albania to learn, network, and have fun. This event will take place in Tirana, Albania.
- Texas Dreamin’: May 18-19, 2023. Texas Dreamin is a Texas-sized community-led conference that provides knowledge and inspiration while celebrating anyone who uses Salesforce! This event will be held in Texas, US.
- Czech Dreamin’: May 26, 2023. Community-led event about Salesforce technology in Czech Republic. This one-day event in English is not just for Czech community but everyone. This event will be held in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Connections 2023: June 7-8, 2023. An official Salesforce event all about digital marketing and commerce. This event will be held in Chicago, US.
- London’s Calling: June 9, 2023. Europe’s largest community-led event for Salesforce professionals is back after another successful year. It will be held in London, UK.
- Dreamin’ in Color: June 14-16, 2023. A conference open to all people who support the development and growth of Black Salesforce professionals and entrepreneurs. Held in Raleigh, US.
- YeurDreamin’: June 16, 2023. YeurDreamin’ is the very first community-led event for Salesforce professionals in Benelux. It will be held in Brussels, Belgium.
- London World Tour: June 29, 2023. More details to come.
- Forcelandia: July 12-13, 2023. A pleasant mix of APIs and IPAs, Forcelandia treats you to excellent topics on the Salesforce platform’s programmatic side. This event will be held in Portland, US.
- Tahoe Dreamin‘: July 20 – 21. Tickets coming soon. Held in Lake Tahoe, US.
- Midwest Dreamin’: August 16-18, 2023. Midwest Dreamin’ is the original community conference organized by regional Community Group leaders for the Midwest to encourage learning and networking. This event is held in Minneapolis, US.
- WITness Success: August 18-19, 2023. The definitive event for Salesforce Women in Tech! This Women in Tech (WIT) event for the worldwide Salesforce ecosystem will help 200+ attendees learn, network, grow. This event is held in Minneapolis, US.
- Life Sciences Dreamin’: August 24-25, 2023. Life Sciences Dreamin’ is an educational conference Sales, Marketing, RevOps, and C-Suite professionals from Life Sciences organizations who are using Salesforce.com and related sales and marketing technology. This event is held in Fort Lauderdale, US.
- Dreamforce: September 12-14, 2023. The biggest Salesforce event of the year, and certainly not one to miss. You can catch it in San Francisco, US, or online on Salesforce+.
- North Africa Dreamin’: October 21, 2023. North Africa Dreamin’ is the #1 Salesforce community conference in Africa. It will take in place in Casablanca, Morocco.
- French Touch Dreamin’: November 30, 2023. French Touch Dreamin’ is a European Salesforce event independently organized by the community. It takes place in Paris, France.
Types of Salesforce Events
Starting with the largest Salesforce events, there are:
- Dreamforce: Salesforce’s main conference takes place in San Francisco annually. Attracting 170,000+ attendees (in non-COVID times), and taking place over multiple days, it qualifies as one of the largest tech conferences globally. Salesforce pretty much shuts down the city of San Francisco for a week whilst attendees flood the city to learn and network.
- World Tour: As the name suggests, World Tour chapters happen in major cities across the world including New York, London, Paris, Sydney. These are one-day events with 10,000k+ attendees that take inspiration from Dreamforce.
- Specialized Events: Salesforce hosts specific, but still large-scale events for certain specialists. Take TrailblazerDX (formerly TrailheaDX), which is aimed at Salesforce Admins and Developers. Or Connections, the go-to conference for Salesforce Marketers (digital marketing and commerce).
- Basecamps: Similar to World Tours, but on a smaller scale and hosted in smaller cities across the world.
- Community Events: A decade ago you may have found only two or three of these community organized events – now, you will find them all across the globe. Organizers dedicate their own time and energy to making these events a reality, fueled by their passion for knowledge sharing.
- Salesforce User Groups: There are thousands of user groups across the globe. These groups typically meet up once a month for presentations from other group members and discussions on trends and pain points. You will find that larger cities will have one group for every specialization.
New to Salesforce Events?
Many of our readers will be attending Salesforce events this year for the first time. Here at SalesforceBen.com, we collate advice from community members – the most die-hard Dreamforce fans – to help you make the most of these incredible opportunities, with confidence. We love Dreamforce and World Tour season, and so will you.