You loved FlowFest V1-3 so much we thought we’d come back for another round. Since we launched the worldwide event in 2022, more than 5,000 people have attended and learned from the best Flow experts in the ecosystem.
At its heart, FlowFest is a fun, live competition with the aim of helping both viewers and competitors to learn more about Flow. But it wouldn’t be a competition if we didn’t crown someone the FlowFest Champion!
What Is FlowFest?
FlowFest V4 is a virtual, live-streamed event taking place on February 22, 2023 (9am PST, 12pm EST, 5pm GMT). Co-hosted by Salesforce Ben and Ohanaly, and sponsored by Salto, FlowFest is supported by Salesforce Flow thought leaders from all over the world.
The fast, hack-a-thon style competition is led by a panel of Flow experts who will judge our competitors and task them with creating a series of flows – each becoming more and more complicated.
For everyone planning to watch, we’ve got something for you as well. Expect your own Flow challenges and quizzes. Plus, learn best practices from the best of the best.
Should you wish to sign up as a spectator or a competitor, registrations are now open.
Salesforce Flow Thought Leaders
Flow thought leaders are what make FlowFest possible – expect to see some of the most influential Salesforce names out there join us as judges, speakers, and challenge coordinators:
- A. Engin Utkan (Salesforce Break)
- Daryl Moon (CertifyCRM.com)
- Melody Lwo (Salesforce Flowsome)
- Michelle Hansen (Salesforce MVP)
- Peter Lyons (Salesforce MVP, Let’s Play Salesforce)
- Rakesh Gupta (Salesforce MVP, AutomationChampion.com)
- Tom Bassett (Solution Architect)
- Warren Walters (Salesforce MVP, Salesforce Mentor)
- Yumi Ibrahimzade (FlowFest Champion V1, SalesforceTime.com)
- Florian Pennont (FlowFest V2 Champion)
- Cem Yilmaz (FlowFest V3 Champion)
See You There
We cannot wait to join Ohanaly and Salto for FlowFest V4. Whether you’re brand new to Salesforce Flow or you’re a seasoned professional, this is a great opportunity to hear from the community and see flows in action!
Don’t forget to sign up in advance – we look forward to seeing you there!