It’s summer – time to switch the inbox for a digital detox.
Although businesses wind down, your marketing automation shouldn’t…here are 8 features you should leverage in Pardot to set, forget & escape!
- Email Sends: Create your emails, input your recipient lists, schedule = done!
- Social Messages: Get all your social posting done at once, across all channels. Hands-free social engagement.
- Engagement Flows: NEW this year! Now you can set a start/ stop time in Engagement Studio.
- Dynamic Lists: These lists update based on criteria – the simplest way to automate audience segmentation.
- Engagement Studio: Move disparate emails into Engagement Studio to transform them into drip content.
Add rules, triggers & actions for absolute automation.
- Completion Actions: These rules mean that no interested prospects get neglected – take autoresponder emails for example.
Set these on forms, landing pages, files & custom redirects.
- Product & Services Notifications: Amend the designated person for account alerts – especially Critical Incidents & Email Compliance