How many of us in Marketing Operations have heard, “Can you send me a copy of that Pardot email you sent yesterday?” Whether it’s from your boss, your sales department, product team, or customer service — it’s hard to say no and it’s also a little hard to say yes.
You might try to use the print-screen button, then copy and paste into an email. Or you could forward a test email but we all know what happens to formatting and tags when you forward emails.
It’s natural to wonder, “Isn’t there a better way?”
The answer is YES: Sercante Email to PDF. This service will create a formatted PDF of emails you send to it, which you can then send onto anyone who requests it. It’s like an email formatting boomerang.
Here’s how it works:
- We give you a custom email address
- You send a fancy, formatted Pardot (or any!) email to the custom address
- You receive a PDF and HTML file of your email
It’s so simple that it works with any email system: Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, Mailchimp, Gmail, that dusty copy of AOL. Just include that special email address in with your distribution list or send a test copy to it, and you’ll get your PDF back.
It’s important to note a few things:
- We do not, nor will we ever, store a copy of your email. Once our program sends a copy of your PDF, the transaction is over and all data is gone from our end. We are not interested in saving your emails, spectacular as they may be.
- We can only boomerang your original email to one email address – that means that only one email address will receive the formatted PDF and HTML copies, and you’ll have to forward them out to whoever else needs them.
- The PDF should not replace proper email client testing.
Interested in the Email to PDF beta? Sign up here and we’ll be in touch!