Email deliverability is an age-old challenge for marketers. Once an email campaign is sent, the feedback marketers receive often masks a harsh reality; even if 99% of emails are delivered, what % made it into the inbox – and how many met the sorry fate of the spam folder? Surely, with all the innovation circulating the Salesforce ecosystem (and beyond), there would be some way of answering your burning questions about your email deliverability?
Validity set out on a mission to be the most trusted leader in email deliverability, recently launching Everest, an all-new platform for email optimization, analytics, and delivery. The new platform takes advantage of the capabilities of 250ok, Return Path, and BriteVerify, which Validity acquired in the past two years, while adding several critical new features not found in any other solution on the market.
With Everest, brands can maximize their email success to engage more customers and accelerate growth. The competition for engaging consumers at their inboxes has never been higher. The market is ripe for a tool like Everest, a blessing for marketers who are looking for a competitive edge but who are left in the dark about deliverability.
“…our newest platform innovation, Everest, is, by a wide margin, the most comprehensive, insightful, value-add email platform ever offered in our industry. Any business that relies on digital marketing should consider Everest as the key to delivering email success.”
– Mark Briggs, chairman and CEO, Validity
New and Evolving Challenges for Email Marketing
Email marketers everywhere have to keep up with evolving changes to filtering algorithms that weed out phishing attacks, malware, ransomware, and overall spam.
If marketers want to be heard above the noise, they need to be far more sophisticated in their ability to design, execute, track, and optimize their email campaigns.
Validity built Everest to give marketers everything they need to ensure email success.
What is Everest, really?
Everest is an email analytics platform powered by Validity’s data feeds (they have the largest data network in the industry), plus widespread integration within the email ecosystem as a whole.
It offers marketers a complete set of tools to:
- Prepare, test, optimize, and measure email campaigns,
- Dashboards that are fully configurable,
- Seamless integration with many of the leading email service providers, making it fast and easy to optimize campaigns.
- Reports to track overall performance, with customizable alerts to proactively warn when action is needed.
With Everest, brands will also be able to see how their campaigns perform compared to other global senders as well as against their top competitors. These unique capabilities offer marketers the most complete analysis of their email marketing channels, enabling them to get more email delivered and more customers engaged than ever before.
Plus, Everest provides the most sophisticated email marketers with unique capabilities, available only from Validity, including email certification for avoiding spam filters, View Time Optimization (VTO) for Verizon Media mailboxes, and enterprise-grade managed services.
“Everest aids email marketers across their entire marketing workflow, including list hygiene, program strategy, email creative, delivery optimization, and post-delivery analytics. Bringing together the best pieces of Validity – which includes 250ok, Return Path, and BriteVerify – allows us to deliver the most complete email product in market. Seeing the whole picture is key to maximizing ROI from your email program.”
– Scott Ziegler, Validity’s senior vice president, product.
Everest offers email marketers the following key benefits:
- Get more email delivered. Increase inbox placement rates by maintaining a high sender reputation and decreasing the risk of being filtered into spam folders.
- Get more customers engaged. Give digital marketers the best possible experience by pre-testing your email design, analyzing how customers read your content, and placing brand emails at the top of consumer inboxes.
- Maintain a healthy marketing database. Keep your contact database clean by verifying email lists and practicing good email hygiene.
- Gain competitive intelligence. See your email campaigns’ performance in the context of the broader market, or side-by-side with industry competitors.
- Stay on top. Incorporate best practices for sending. React quickly to emerging issues. Preserve your campaign performance through the ever-changing email ecosystem of technologies, filtering strategies, and standards.
Everest is available as an annual subscription and comes in several editions. With varying levels of features and support, brands can choose the plan which best fits their marketing needs. For more information, visit the product page.