If you want to be at the top of your game as a Salesforce developer, then you will want to become experienced with Lightning components. Building scalable solutions that...
I'm Adam Parker. I am a Salesforce Technical Architect working at a major silicon valley company. I'm a dad to 8 awesome children and my wife is my best friend.
I'm Adam Parker. I am a Salesforce Technical Architect working at a major silicon valley company called ServiceMax.
I started my career as a programmer back in 2002 and Landed my first major programming job back in 2005 as a lead developer.
In 2007 became a missionary and started doing mission work and coding for non-profits for 10 years.
SOME TECHNOLOGIES I'VE WORKED WITH:
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Communities, Force.com Site, Salesforce1
- Apex, Visualforce, Soap API, Rest API, Metadata API, Point-to-Point Integrations, Bootstrap, Jitterbit
- Aura Components, Lightning Web Components, Mobile Activity Space, Code Snippets
- Experience integrating with various platforms and tools
I've worked on large scale enterprise projects as well as mid-market and small business implementations.
In the past 4 years I started working for an amazing Silicon Valley tech company called ServiceMax. I've obtained multiple Salesforce Certifications and am currently working as a Salesforce Technical Architect.
- Architect large scale enterprise projects
- 9+ years of design/implementation experience on the force.com platform
- 4+ years as Technical/Integration Architect / Technical Support Engineer for Field Service Solutions for ServiceMax