After constantly hearing the buzz around this particular SaaS event, we’re very happy to partner with SaaStock this year.
SaaStock is an annual conference held around the world, with their flagship event held in Dublin. SaaStock has been called ‘Disneyland for SaaS companies’ and ‘The best conference in Europe for SaaS founders and executives.’ SaaStock19 will bring together 4,000 leaders to learn how to gain real traction, accelerate growth, and scale their businesses into category-leading SaaS companies.
SaaStock takes place between 14th-16th of October in Dublin. We’ve partnered with SaaStock as Salesforce has become the preferred CRM for many companies in this space. Working with these companies in my day job at EMPAUA, I’m now looking forward to attending to gain insights into how we can better support our customers using Salesforce and their multiple SaaS products, as well as companies on the AppExchange, and products that integrate directly into Salesforce.
If you’re into SaaS, you will appreciate the all-star line up of speakers that will be attending this event.
- Aaron Ross, Co-CEO, Predictable Revenue
- Jacco vanderKooij, Founder, Winning by Design
- Steli Efti, CEO, Close
- Glenn Cahill, SVP Sales EMEA, New Relic
- Ollie Sharpe, VP of Revenue EMEA, Salesloft
- Matt Gorniak, Co-Founder & CRO, G2
- April Dunford, Founder, Rocket Launch Marketing
- Leela Srinivasan, CMO, SurveyMonkey
- Jason VandeBoom, Founder & CEO, ActiveCampaign
- Sydney Sloan, CMO, Salesloft
- Kieran Flanagan, VP Marketing, HubSpot
- Eric Siu, Co-Founder & CEO, ClickFlow
If you don’t want to leave your attendance up to chance, book with our discount codes and receive 30% off!
Discount Code – SFB-30
We have 3 pairs of tickets to send you and a colleague away to this incredible event worth €700 each. Simply sign up to our newsletter below, and the lucky winners will be announced on the 20th September 2019.