With teams working remotely, it can be more challenging than ever to work cross-functionally and have a unified approach to Salesforce data management. If you’re looking to improve and maintain Salesforce data quality, then we have something lined up for you!
In this post, we will give you a tour of 3 observations collected from 300 organizations as part of “The State of CRM Data Management 2020” report. The learnings shared by these organizations could help you anticipate your team’s needs.
If you’re interested in the topics you read here, you can hear the full details on the tools and tips, and also have your questions answered during the live webinar on May 22.
1. How the Elite 8 Prioritize Data
Who are the Elite 8? These are the 8% of research respondents who have higher confidence in their data, more accurate sales forecasting, and follow the three top best practices for data management.
Ben and Olivia will explore:
- Why they’re the most influential data managers in the business, and
- What they’re doing that you can start doing today to increase your confidence in your data.
2. The 3 Things that Set the Best Organizations Apart
There are three major components the Elite 8 have in common in how they build their infrastructure using three crucial pillars:
- leadership support,
- a data governance process, and
- a cross-functional management team.
What steps can you take to adopt a successful infrastructure? Olivia and Ben will help you figure that out.
3. 5 Things For Cross-team Alignment Through Data
What could you leverage to get your data management process on the track to success, starting from kick-off to documentation? All five tips work together to create a foundation for data quality that can be applied to any team, which include:
- starting with a strong kick-off process,
- maintaining a stringent documentation standard,
- trusting the greater team will all contribute to the quest for better data quality.
These tips help ensure all departments are on the same page and benefit from the same great data you’re working hard to maintain.
If you’re interested in the topics you read here, you can hear the full details on the tools and tips, and also have your questions answered during the live webinar. We hope to see you on May 22 for an info-packed 30 minutes! Register now for Tips and Tools for Managing Salesforce Data as a Team with Salesforce Ben, hosted free by Validity.