Do you love working with content? Have experience running a blog? Have hot content marketing skills? Then you could be the next team member to join Salesforce Ben!
SalesforceBen.com has grown in the past 12 months, especially, which is why we’re looking for someone to take charge of the day-to-day running of the site – a great opportunity for anyone who wants to level-up their content marketing career.
As the largest independent Salesforce newsite in the world, there’s always lots of content circulating that makes for an exciting role. From news, tutorials, career content, and more, the Salesforce community uses our site as a resource to further their careers.
- 280k users/month
- 5.6mil+ pageviews over the past 12 months
- 1500+ posts from ~350 contributors.
You will be joining a dynamic team who love to collaborate together and experiment with new ideas. We are self-managed, taking ownership of particular remits in the organisation, and using OKRs to prioritise and track contributions to the business growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Blog operations (Salesforceben.com, The DRIP): processing guest poster requests, editing/proof-reading content, managing the content schedule.
- Content writing: identifying gaps, refreshing content, writing the key ‘flagship’ pieces of content.
- SEO optimisation: using Yoast and Ahrefs to improve readability, auditing content, adding metadescriptions.
- Email marketing: using Mailchimp (or similar) to segment and leverage subscriber lists, set up new drip campaigns, improve email templates.
What Experience We’re Looking For:
- Blog management
- Content writing, editing, optimisation (SEO)
- Email marketing
- Work experience in a digital agency
- Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem/active in the Salesforce community
- Landing page design/conversion rate optimisation
- WordPress experience
- Elementor/Webflow experience
- Video content production.
- Must be based in the UK.
Get in Touch!
To apply for this role, please send us an email at [email protected] with your CV, cover letter, and confirm you are based in the UK. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!