AI is the hot topic this year, and it was inevitable that Salesforce would release certifications that sit alongside their new messaging, “AI + Data + CRM = Customer Magic”. The AI Associate certification is an entry-level certification designed for professionals of all backgrounds to skill up on artificial intelligence and the surrounding topics such as security and ethics.
The forthcoming IDC study shows that the Salesforce ecosystem, fueled by artificial intelligence (AI), will create a net gain between 2022 and 2028 of more than $2 trillion in business revenues and 11.6 million jobs. So, there’s never been a better time to up your skill set and nab yourself a new cert.
Practice makes perfect, and Salesforce exams are notoriously tricky! That’s why we’ve created our Salesforce AI Associate Course and practice exams to help you prepare, test your knowledge, and gain confidence.
- Everything you need to prepare for the Salesforce AI Associate exam.
- Covers all exam topics and objectives from the official Salesforce exam guide.
- Tips to take and pass the exam.
- 2x full-length practice exams with 40 questions each.
- Each exam is timed just like the real exam.
- Detailed explanations and links to additional learning resources.
- Section-level scoring and feedback to help you identify where to focus your studies.
- Course access for 12 months with the ability to retake the practice exams as many times as you like.
Why Use Practice Exams?
Practice exams can help you assess your readiness for the real thing. They can also help you familiarize yourself with the exam format, as well as the types of questions and answers you can expect to see – this can ease any anxiety you may have about taking the exam. By using practice exams that come with section-level scoring and feedback, you can identify areas to focus your studies, or feel confident that you have already mastered certain topics!
Our realistic practice exams will help you test your knowledge and gain confidence. All of our questions are original and come with detailed explanations, screenshots, or videos, as well as links to official Salesforce resources to support your studies.