Salesforce has partnered with Google to power Marketing Cloud with the Google Analytics 360 on May 17’2018. This is the first time Google will work together with a third-party company to integrate with Google Analytics 360.
The news was confirmed when Benioff tweeted,
— Marc Benioff (@Benioff) May 21, 2018
Stefano Menti, Product Lead for Google Analytics 360 said,
”With this integration, we’re bringing together the best of both worlds, allowing our marketers to have better experiences and to better understand their own customers, Google Analytics 360 enables advertisers to gain a deeper understanding of the customer experience on their site. This integration unlocks capabilities beyond Google Analytics 360,” Stefano says, because Google Analytics 360 is part of a broader suite of products including other products in the Google Analytics 360 Suite: Optimize 360, Surveys 360, and Data Studio. This opens many new opportunities for marketers.”
Armita Peymandoust, Vice President of Product at Salesforce Marketing Cloud quipped,
”This partnership will help the marketer bring a better view of the customer together going from a sales process to marketing and acquisition. giving marketers an even richer perspective on their audience. That will enable us to provide personalized experiences for them while making it easy and actionable for the marketer.”
What is Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
Marketing Cloud is a complete set of marketing tools, built on a unified platform on Salesforce. It has the following offerings:
- Journey Builder – Create 1-to-1 consumer journeys across all channels and departments.
- Email Studio – Build personalized email campaigns
- Salesforce DMP – Capture and activate data from any source on a unified platform.
- Salesforce Data Studio – Power your marketing with data from the world’s largest premium data ecosystem.
- Social Studio – Listen, publish, and engage with your consumers across social media channels.
- Advertising Studio – Target 1-to-1 advertising using your CRM data to acquire and re-engage consumers.
- Mobile Studio – Personalize mobile interactions including SMS, push notifications, and group messaging.
- Interaction Studio – Visualize, track, and manage real time consumer experiences, driving valuable engagement at the right moment, just the way your audience prefers.
- Pardot – Unite marketing and sales on a single platform for B2B marketing automation.
Advantages of Google Analytics with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
It’s going to provide customers with improved visibility. An exact understanding of the customer, where they are in the journey, and how to use this information to engage with them throughout various touchpoints and throughout the consumer journey.
Reaching Audience Where They Are in the Funnel:
It will enable a marketer coordinate between their channels and enhance the customer experience by:
- Providing unique experiences on their website
- Providing unique experiences while advertising
- Providing unique experiences on their email channels
This will equip the marketer to be sure that each of the channels and interactions are personalized for the customer at any moment. This helps to decide multitude of crucial things like what should be the next best interaction with customers, and then actually execute that strategy at scale. This will eventually enable the marketer to reach customers based on where they are in the funnel and enable smarter engagements at different touchpoints to really have an impact, thus enhancing the customer conversion rate and improving the profitability factor.
More information is yet to be released by both of the parties. The full partnership discussion can be heard at SoundCloud. It will indeed be interesting to see the capabilities of Salesforce Marketing Cloud powered by Google Analytics 360.