Salesforce Developers are some of the most in-demand roles in the Salesforce ecosystem. Even though the Salesforce platform is becoming more powerful using Admin tools (Process Builder & Flow for example), Salesforce Developers demand continues to outstrip supply. The reason for this is most likely due to Salesforce not only being used as a basic CRM, but the single source of truth for all data and processes within a business. Sales, Service, Marketing, HR, Accounting, all departments are being brought onto the platform, and with more data, comes more possibilities and increasing complexity.
If you’re a Salesforce newbie looking to become a Salesforce Developer, or possibly an Admin wanting to expand your skillset, then keep on reading…
Salesforce Apex Hours is a website run my Salesforce MVP, Amit Chaudhary. He describes the website as “A program Of the community, For the community and led By the community. A space that helps Salesforce experts across the globe share their expertise in various arenas with an intent to help the Ohana thrive!”.
Previously, Apex Hours ran an Admin course last year, to help Salesforce newbies understand more about the platform with the aim of getting them certified, and educated enough to get a job. This was run over 12 sessions, which was all recorded and uploaded to YouTube which you can check out right now!
Salesforce Developer Training
Amit and his team are back for 2020, and are focussing on the Salesforce Developer role. The course will run from the 10th Feb 2020 to 26th Feb 2020, and will feature 13 sessions which are roughly 1-1.5 hours in length. Sign up to the course which runs for just over 2 weeks here, and check out the full schedule below…
- Introduction to Apex Part 1 – Feb 10, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Introduction to Apex Part 2 – Feb 11, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Tools for Development & Debugging Apex – Feb 12, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Querying & Manipulating Salesforce Data – Feb 13, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Writing Apex Triggers – Feb 14, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Writing Unit Tests in Apex – Feb 17, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Asynchronous Processing in Apex – Feb 18, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Integrating with Salesforce – Part 1 – Feb 19, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Integrating with Salesforce – Part 2 – Feb 20, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Building Custom User Interfaces using Visualforce – Feb 21, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Custom User Interfaces using AURA – Feb 24, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Building Custom User Interfaces using LwC – Part 1 – Feb 25, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
- Building Custom User Interfaces using LwC – Part 2 – Feb 26, 2020 (6 PM India Time)
In addition to this, Admin has secured over $1000 worth of gift prizes for people that complete the full course, these include…
- Two Salesforce Certification Vouchers ( 2*200 = $400)
- Two Udemy course voucher for Mastering Salesforce DX ( 2*29 = $59 )
- Three Lightning web components course Vouchers ( 3* 200 = $600 )
- Three Salesforce Admin Certification (CRT-101) Practice Tests Voucher ( 3* 59 = $168 )
Amit has personally seen his courses change peoples lives, and this one is no exception, sign up now and I wish you the best of luck!