Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Mock Exam Questions
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The next step for experienced Admins.
Prove your experience using advanced features and functionality to solve a variety of challenges.
- 60 Multiple Choice Questions,
- 90-minute time limit (105 in the real exam),
- If a checkbox is present, more than one answer is required,
- 65% is the official passing score.
The exam will test your knowledge on:
- Implications to record and field data access, eg. controlled by parent, grant access by hierarchies, profile vs. sharing rules,
- Enterprise Territory Management,
- custom profiles, permission sets, and delegated administration,
- Solution using a combination of automation tools, eg. Process Automation, formula fields, and when to use Visualforce and Apex triggers,
- Relationship types when building custom objects,
- Change Management,
- Monitoring/troubleshooting system activity, eg. debug log, set up audit trail,
- Custom report types, reporting snapshots, complex charting, and more,