Register your interest for the program using the form below:
We’re currently seeking non-profit organisations across the globe who are committed to Salesforce as an engine to drive their mission – and on the other hand, Trailblazers looking to ’travel deeper’ by working on meaningful projects abroad.
Exchanging Salesforce consultancy and training for the travel experience is a match with benefits for all.
Read this post for the full details.
Note: there is no commitment to the program at this stage. There are details that need to be ironed out, so I welcome your questions about this exchange.
- A non-profit organisation/NGO,
- Looking to optimise a specific part of the business, implement a solution/feature, or have a set number of support hours,
- Has a key stakeholder that ‘owns’ Salesforce internally (for continued success post-project),
- Willing to pay modest subsistence and, if relevant, travel to the destination,
- Has prepared appropriate legal documentation, eg. data policies, NDA, etc.
- A certified professional to consult and/or implement your solution,
- A passionate Salesforce evangelist to deliver support, training – and enthusiasm!
- Someone who views the program as a hands-on, tangible donation of time and energy,
- Appropriately certified and experienced (according to requirements),
- Balances both excellent business acumen and compassion, always curious about changing the world and believe Salesforce technology can achieve that,
- Holds the ‘Pro Bono Project Management‘ Trailhead badge.
- Has sufficient business insurance.
- Working with an organisation who have a mission beyond profit,
- Working with an organisation who have committed to Salesforce as an engine to drive the impact of their mission,
- Potentially challenging consulting beyond typical requirements you encounter in your day job.
- Working in a location abroad (if preferred),
- You will adhere to the organisation’s data policies, NDAs, and other legal requirements.